Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project MuffinTop ~ Day #2

Starting Day #2 off right with a "Tropical Smoothie".  I'm not a huge fan of tropical flavors, but this is what I had to work with today, since tomorrow is grocery day! LOL  Plus I feel a sinus thingy coming on...so I figured some extra vitamin C couldn't hurt!
 
1 Banana
1 Kiwi
1/2 c. chobani yogurt
handful of spinach
OJ to thin
1 tsp fiber powder
splash of ACV
(don't add ACV if you aren't used to the taste)
flax seed (not shown)
Mix in blender and enjoy.
 
Day #1 went pretty well.  I didn't get much of a workout in, since we didn't get the treadmill up and running until last night...then I was running kids to baseball practice and making dinner.  I hopped on for a quick 15 minute run, but that was it.  This morning I'll be hopping on for a bit longer...but first I need to sit down and have a serious pow-wow with the manual.  There are tons of features and I want to make sure I get used to them!
 
So with that quick recipe, I will bid everyone a good day...I'm going to finish my smoothie and hit the treadmill! (Hence the no showered, no make-up, hot mama look I've got going on down there!) LOL
Have a Great Day Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment