Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Motivation!

So I am finding it is too hard to keep all my motivations through out the week and post them all.  I wish I could find a way to do it, but it's just too tough!

So I think I will simply randomly post my motivations a few times a week and try to get them all in there.  But I will definately post on days when I pull motivations that I think are important!

We've been doing the motivations a bit differently in the last few weeks.  Originally, I had made the motivation jar for myself...but as all the other mom's out there know, nothing is sacred when you are a mom.  Over the few weeks I've been doing the jar, I noticed that my kids (and even my hubby) began to look forward to hearing the motivations and the kids looked forward to picking them out of the jar.  So it has become a family motivation jar.  Now, the kids and I try to pull a motivation every morning and we have a white board that sits next to the jar.  We write the "motivation of the day" on the board for all to see and enjoy.
This was last week's motivation!

Monday Motivation:
"Do it for YOURSELF!"

1 comment: